Результат поиска: упражнения
Вставьте правильную форму глагола to be в настоящем времени:
- They … tidy.
- I … Helen.
- They … friends.
- You … sleepy.
- His cat … white.
- She … not at home.
- He … my brother.
- It … your seat.
- Martina and Jess … my students.
- Elephants … huge.
(А) Соедините предложения с одинаковым значением:
- Bill must complete a presentation tomorrow.
- Bill couldn’t complete it yesterday.
- Birgit says she can help him tomorrow.
- She has to help him, or the presentation will not be completed on time.
- Birgit’s boss says she may help Bill.
- He waited (silent /silently) for the girl-friend.
- Tom is very (kind /kindly). He can always help me.
- The thief (quiet /quietly) took the picture and left the museum.
- The fireman (brave /bravely) rescued the people.
- It was a midnight, and I heard a (strange /strangely) noise in the kitchen.
- I can speak some foreign languages very (good /well).
- My mum tells me that I sing (bad /badly).
- The work that Kelly gave me was (easy /easily).
- The boy (selfish /selfishly) kept the sweet for himself.
- She looked (angry /angrily) at me when I arrived late.
Упражнение 2: (далее…)
Составьте из двух предложений одно, используя who /that / which:
- A book was written 5 years ago. It is very popular.
- There is a book on the table. Take it.
- He paid for the house 100,000$. It is now worth 150,000$.
- A policeman stopped our car. He wasn’t very friendly.
- A boy broke the window. He ran away.
- I met a woman. She can speak six languages.
- What’s the name of the river? The river goes through the town.
- A coffee-maker is a machine. The machine makes coffee.
- Ann took some photographs. Have you seen them?
- I gave you some money. Where is it?
- You have bought some oranges. How much are they?
- We met some people. They were very nice.
- They invited the Browns to dinner. They didn’t come.
- Linda is dancing with a man. What is his name?
- John works in a factory. The factory is the biggest in town.
Вставьте слова: anything, somewhere, no, nobody, nothing, something, somebody, anywhere, anything, anywhere.
- He called Sam, but … answered the phone.
- I didn’t go … on the weekend, so I was really bored.
- Did you hear that? I think … rang the doorbell.
- We didn’t eat … for lunch, so we are hungry now.
- The film was in French so I couldn’t understand … they said.
- The box is empty. There’s … inside it.
- I can’t find my purse … .
- We usually go to the bar around the corner but tonight we are going … else.
- Can I have … to drink?
- There is … room for your books in the bookcase.
Упражнение 2: (далее…)
Напишите инфинитив глагола:
Упражнение 2 (далее…)
Употребите told или said:
- She … me she didn’t agree.
- He … he wasn’t interested in politics.
- She smiled and … to me, ‘I’m very pleased to meet you.’
- Jim … me about the party last night.
- The policeman … the man was lying.
- They … me they were going to a meeting.
- Bill … his friend to go home.
- He … he didn’t like the film.
Определите тип условного предложения:
- If you are late again for training today, I won’t let you play in tomorrow’s match.
- I wouldn’t be angry if you hadn’t eaten my chocolate mousse.
- I wouldn’t go out with him even if you paid me.
- When you heat wax it melts.
- If people used bikes instead of cars, there wouldn’t be so much pollution.
- If Sarah’s alarm clock had rung, she wouldn’t have missed her plane.
- If the repairman had repaired my laptop yesterday, I could use it now.
- If we had the access to company’s network, we could have entered the data yesterday.
- If Mary knew how to play badminton, we’d have invited her to play with us.
- I like to visit museums if I am in a new city.
- I’ll do some work in the garden if it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
- If we met at 9:30, we would have plenty of time.
- If you spoke louder, your classmates would understand you.
- The door will unlock if you press the green button.
- If Mel had asked her teacher, he’d have answered her question.