Упражнения на тему «Неопределенные местоимения»
На этой страничке вы найдете упражнения на неопределенные местоимения в английском. Если сомневаетесь — повторите правило, а потом возвращайтесь.
Ваша задача — выбрать один верный вариант из двух или трех предложенных. Ответы, как всегда, найдете ниже.
- —Can I help you, Miss? —Yes, I like all\ both\ none these skirts. Which ones\ one suits me most?
- Nick has three brothers - both\ all of them has already graduated from university.
- It will require many\ much. And we have little\ few time. What can we do with it?
- None of\ All of the guests was satisfied with the celebration.
- They had planned every\ each day of the holiday but weren’t prepared for the storm to begin.
- All\ None\ Neither the clothes we offer can find its buyer. We have dresses for each\ every\ all age, shape and size.
- I need another\ other break. I am too tired to continue climbing.
- —Which project are you going to accept? — I like the one\ once about animal protection.
- There are some\ any letters on the table. Bring them to me, please.
- Either\ Neither Cathy nor her parents are going to their cousin wedding.
- Every\ each group member received an invitation for the party.
- It will do you some\ no good if you stay at home every\ all day. You need to go to school and prepare for the exams.
- I don’t like that pie. I like the one\ ones with cherries on top.
- No\ None of my friends texted me this week. That’s a pity.
- I like doing some exercises with my trainer but I hate doing difficult one\ ones.
- Both, one.
- Much, little.
- None of.
- All, every.
- The one.
- No, all.
- The one.