Упражнения по теме «Наречия в английском языке»
- He waited (silent /silently) for the girl-friend.
- Tom is very (kind /kindly). He can always help me.
- The thief (quiet /quietly) took the picture and left the museum.
- The fireman (brave /bravely) rescued the people.
- It was a midnight, and I heard a (strange /strangely) noise in the kitchen.
- I can speak some foreign languages very (good /well).
- My mum tells me that I sing (bad /badly).
- The work that Kelly gave me was (easy /easily).
- The boy (selfish /selfishly) kept the sweet for himself.
- She looked (angry /angrily) at me when I arrived late.
Образуйте наречия от прилагательных:
- Music / extremely / is / that / loud
- They / English / fluently / quite / speak
- Instructions / these / somewhat / are / confusing
- He / quickly / types / really
- The / Jenny / well / plays / very / piano
- The / we / news / closely / follow / fairly
- Eats / unhealthily / very / Sarah
- Hardly / I / can / when / understand / people / English / quickly / speak
- Nearly / I / my mom’s / yesterday / birthday / forgot
- Unfortunately / crashed / his new car / last Tuesday / he
- He waited silently for the girl-friend.
- Tom is very kind. He can always help me.
- The thief quietly took the picture and left the museum.
- The fireman bravely rescued the people.
- It was a midnight, and I heard a strange noise in the kitchen.
- I can speak some foreign languages very well.
- My mum tells me that I sing badly.
- The work that Kelly gave me was easy.
- The boy selfishly kept the sweet for himself.
- She looked angrily at me when I arrived late.
- That music is extremely loud.
- They speak English quite fluently.
- These Instructions are somewhat confusing.
- He types really quickly.
- Jenny plays the piano very well.
- We follow the news fairly closely.
- Sarah eats very unhealthily.
- I can hardly understand when English people speak quickly.
- I nearly forgot my mom’s birthday yesterday.
- Unfortunately he crashed his new car last Tuesday.
Читайте интересное по теме:
ВСЕ ТЕСТЫ ЗДЕСЬ Синяя кнопка ниже ждет тебя )). ...
Приветствую, мои замечательные читатели. Эх, сегодня нас ждет, наверное, «самая ...
Привет, друзья! Продолжаем осваивать английскую грамматику, покоряем новые вершины! Сегодня ...