Упражнения по теме «Вопросы к подлежащему»
- 1) Кто любит Питера?
- 2) Кого любит Сэм?
- 3) Кто сделал эту домашнюю работу?
- 4) С кем ты сделал эту домашнюю работу?
- 5) Кто готовит вам ужин?
- 6) Кому вы приготовите обед?
- 7) Кто ездил в Италию в прошлом году?
- 8) С кем ты поедешь в Италию?
- 9) Где ты родился?
- 10) Кто завтра пойдет с тобой в школу?
Make questions and give short answers (задайте вопросы к подлежащему и дайте краткие ответы).
- Sara speaks English.
- Mark is playing the violin.
- My grandparents were in Rio.
- I have finished the exercises.
- They will come to school next week.
- He broke her favorite cup yesterday.
- A dance show has already finished.
- Robert was dancing when I came.
- My brother will be preparing for exams tomorrow from 2 till 6.
- Their friends will have come to New Zealand by 7 pm the day after tomorrow.
Correct the mistakes (Исправьте ошибки).
- Who like to cook?
- Who did was in that room?
- What does make you think so?
- Who did watch the performance last week?
- What does need cleaning?
- Who is write this article?
- Who have come to the party?
- Who did do it?
- Who will be care about his health?
- Who I am eating with?
— Who loves Peter?
— Who does Sam love?
— Who has done this homework?
— Who did you do this homework with?
— Who cooks dinner for you?
— Who will you cook lunch for?
— Who went to Italy last year?
— Who will you go to Italy with?
— Where were you born?
— Who will go to school with you tomorrow?
Who speaks English? — Sara does.
Who is playing the violin? — Mark is.
Who was in Rio? — My grandparents were.
Who has finished the exercises? — I have.
Who will come to school next week? — They will.
Who broke her favorite cup yesterday? — He did.
What has already finished? — A dance show has.
Who was dancing when I came? — Robert was.
Who will be preparing for exams tomorrow from 2 till 6? — My brother will.
Who will have come to New Zealand by 7 pm the day after tomorrow? — They will.
Who likes to cook (cooking)?
Who was in that room?
What makes you think so?
Who watched the performance last week?
What needs cleaning?
Who is writing this article?
Who has come to the party?
Who did it?
Who will care about his health?
Who am I eating with?