Упражнения по теме «Наречия в английском языке»
- He waited (silent /silently) for the girl-friend.
- Tom is very (kind /kindly). He can always help me.
- The thief (quiet /quietly) took the picture and left the museum.
- The fireman (brave /bravely) rescued the people.
- It was a midnight, and I heard a (strange /strangely) noise in the kitchen.
- I can speak some foreign languages very (good /well).
- My mum tells me that I sing (bad /badly).
- The work that Kelly gave me was (easy /easily).
- The boy (selfish /selfishly) kept the sweet for himself.
- She looked (angry /angrily) at me when I arrived late.
Образуйте наречия от прилагательных:
- Music / extremely / is / that / loud
- They / English / fluently / quite / speak
- Instructions / these / somewhat / are / confusing
- He / quickly / types / really
- The / Jenny / well / plays / very / piano
- The / we / news / closely / follow / fairly
- Eats / unhealthily / very / Sarah
- Hardly / I / can / when / understand / people / English / quickly / speak
- Nearly / I / my mom’s / yesterday / birthday / forgot
- Unfortunately / crashed / his new car / last Tuesday / he
- He waited silently for the girl-friend.
- Tom is very kind. He can always help me.
- The thief quietly took the picture and left the museum.
- The fireman bravely rescued the people.
- It was a midnight, and I heard a strange noise in the kitchen.
- I can speak some foreign languages very well.
- My mum tells me that I sing badly.
- The work that Kelly gave me was easy.
- The boy selfishly kept the sweet for himself.
- She looked angrily at me when I arrived late.
- That music is extremely loud.
- They speak English quite fluently.
- These Instructions are somewhat confusing.
- He types really quickly.
- Jenny plays the piano very well.
- We follow the news fairly closely.
- Sarah eats very unhealthily.
- I can hardly understand when English people speak quickly.
- I nearly forgot my mom’s birthday yesterday.
- Unfortunately he crashed his new car last Tuesday.
Читайте интересное по теме:
Привет, изучающий, любопытствующий и интересующийся! На этой страничке ты можешь ...