Упражнения по теме «Специальный вопрос в английском языке»
Подберите вопросительное слово, подходящее по смыслу:
- … were you born?
- … pens did you buy?
- … is washing Sam’s car?
- … time is it?
- … are you from?
- … books have you read lately?
- — … are you going to have a party? — In two days.
- — … cat is it? - It’s mine.
- — … is the baby? - 3 months.
- … do you like the white T-shirt, not the red one?
- — … does Romа go to school? - By bus.
- … money do you earn?
- — … did you see her last time? - A week ago.
- … language do they speak in Spain?
- … does he always ask so many questions?
Задайте специальный вопрос с использованием вопросительного слова, указанного в скобках:
- Fred usually drives carefully. (who)
- There were a lot of people at the party last night. (where)
- My uncle told me the good news. (whom)
- This computer game has four levels. (how many)
- I made a big mistake. (who)
- They danced till the morning. (how long)
- I am in his house now. (whose)
- He eats much pizza a week. (how much)
- I will become a millionaire. (in what way)
- I didn’t know the capital of France as a child. (when)
- There are five things I know about fashion. (how many)
- Cristina is so excited about her dress. (what)
- Birds can travel almost anywhere they want. (where)
- He turns down my help. (why)
- Producers bring together the key members of the creative team in pre-production. (when)
Выберите подходящий вариант: What / Which
- … way shall we go, to the left or to the right?
- There are two cars in the garage. … car is Henry’s?
- … people live in the country?
- … of those 2 books is yours?
- I can’t find your umbrella — … colour is it?
- … nationality are you? I’am Brazilian.
- … river flows through Moscow?
- … pop groups do you like best?
- … cars are better, German or Japanese ones?
- … are you doing?
- I don’t mind … film we watch — King Kong or Narnia — both sound great.
- Do you know … of her two books was awarded the Pulitzer Prize?
- … is your favourite colour?
- … kind of books do you like?
- We’ve got green tea and black tea: … would you like?
- How many
- How many /what
- How old
- How much
- Who usually drives carefully?
- Where were a lot of people last night?
- Whom did my uncle tell the good news?
- How many levels does this computer game have?
- Who made a big mistake?
- How long did they dance?
- Whose house are you in now?
- How much pizza does he eat a week?
- In what way will you become a millionaire?
- When didn’t you know the capital of France?
- How many things are there you know about fashion?
- What is Cristina so excited about?
- Where can birds travel?
- Why does he turn down my help?
- When do producers bring together the key members of the creative team?
Читайте интересное по теме:
Здравствуйте, мои дорогие читатели. Английские правила грамматики довольно просты в понимании, ...
ВСЕ ТЕСТЫ ЗДЕСЬ Свои результаты вы сможете увидеть после ...
Привет-привет, мои замечательные читатели. Уже из названия статьи становится понятно: ...